baby movements??

i am 13 weeks now. should i be feelin my baby move yet???? i dont feel a thing and am worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If this is your first pregnancy you probably won't feel any movement until 24 weeks. Some women don't feel movement until much later. I felt my son move first around 22 weeks. Don't worry. Worrying will only make you stressed and that's not good for you or the baby. Everything is probably fine.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• well if this is your first pregnancy it could take you longer to feel movements i was 17 weeks when i felt the first one...but with my first i was more like 19 weeks....be patient.....
    christinaevans6

Answer by christinaevans6 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• This is my first pregnancy as well, I am 20 weeks and I'm just starting to feel the kicks, it's everyday now :) so wait till you are 20 weeks. I was as worried as you are when I was 13 weeks too :)
    Fennnyyy

Answer by Fennnyyy at 3:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• With your first you won't feel the baby move until 16-24 weeks....so with your first 13 weeks is usualy too early to feel the flutters and bubbles!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Most women don't feel any movement until about 16 to 18 week's. The first movement you'll is light tap's and flutters and then around 21 week's you'll feel more intense kicks where you might be able to see them outside your belly! Everything is normal...just take it one day at a time! You'll feel the baby soon enough! :)
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2009