If someone asks a question to support something you DONT believe in or agree with ...

Do you look at the whole question or post anyways, just to see if they've made a point you havnt yet heard of? Or do you ignore it all together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I read the entire question before answering. It annoys the crap out of me when I get ignorant answers to my questions because people didn't READ they just jumped to conclusions. I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Sometimes I dont bother answering, othertimes I will read the whole post and answer how I feel.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• depends on the subject, religion questions i usually ignore, i am grounded. politics i usually read since things are constantly changing and being voted on (and i might miss things on the news) and if i have something to add, i will, if not i move on or google what they are talking about.
    Anonymous