women what would you do ??

ok i have a problem right now cause of being pregnant im very sensative and whenever someone jokes with me i cry or get mad i kno i shuldnt but i get very emotionol and my husband says cut it out and i try to explain and he wont listen to me and gets mad and he will joke with me about some stuff and sometimes it hurts my feelings

rainingglass101

Asked by rainingglass101 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you always been that way or just with the pregnancy?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Sometimes people don't really understand what they haven't experienced. My husband has never had a headache, and he doesn't understand when I can't function because of the pain. Try to think of something that happens to him that you can't understand because you have never experienced it. Say he has a backache or hits his finger with a hammer or whatever and explain that although you can get close, you can't really understand it. Be sure to talk with him about his words being hurtful. Keep it calm. Don't call names. Don't bring up past wrongs. Help him save face. If he loses face he'll stop listening and won't try to cooperate.

Answer by Bmat at 3:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Well if he has always been like that and was like that before than yeah you should just get over it, I know I became super sensitive when I was pregnant with my son and my DH and I always joked around and "talked crap" to one another but as soon as those hormones kicked in I was a huge baby and it nearly ruined our relationship because I changed, now that I am not preggers anymore things are back to normal, and looking back at it all I shuld have just gotten over it and quite worrying and being a baby
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• no just with the pregnancy cus my hormones are completely screwed right now and im usually not crying over every little thing and it bothers me sometimes he just doesnt understand and he shoul try to be understanding and feel where im coming from adn just the other day i kno he was jokin but it hurt still hes like oh you are getting fat and i just looked at him im like hunny im having a baby and then he says well oh you should still walk more and we walk alot all the time
    rainingglass101

Answer by rainingglass101 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It's just the hormones. It will stop soon and life will go back to being normal

Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2009