Does anyone do surveys on cashle.com?

If so, how much money are you making and how much time do you spend doing surveys each day?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 3:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• SCAM!!!
    Here pick from this list of legitimate survey sites: http://stuckathomemom.com/?p=17
    I have received a check every month from the top 3! And I have never given any of them a penny.
    NOT ONE of those links is a scam, they are all real survey sites that want you to answer questions about dog food and what our teenager drinks and if you'd be willing to wear their bra for a week if they sent it to you for FREE! NO offers, NO credit cards, NO bull biscuits.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• good
    No, I have never done surveys there, but here is a good website that has several survey opportunities that are totally legit. I have been doing surveys with the sites
    listed for a while and I have earned. There is No cost to join the site or any of the
    sites on it! EVER!

www.SurveySeekers.com

MamaCat6

Answer by MamaCat6 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2009