Custom siggy

I really want to find someone that can make me a custom signature, and explain to me how to get it to work because no matter what I have ever done on here even if I check the include signature thing it never posts itself and I dont know why, so can anyone help me out with that?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Join the toadilly grand slammin profiles group, tell them mamatware sent you. They have all kinds of siggys and tutorials to help you figure out how to get them to work!
    mamatware

Answer by mamatware at 3:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• thanks mama
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• There are a lot of great signature groups on here that you can join as well. You can do a search for signatures, siggys, siggies, tags, graphics, etc.

You can try A Siggy Piggy, they have unlimited requesting and they are SUPER helpful!!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 12:50 AM on Jun. 22, 2009