Do you think my DF will get tired of me and leave if i don't have sex with him as much as he wants?

I am just not in the mood as much anymore while im pregnant, and i know a few married men that cheat on their wives bc they dont give them enough sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• he might not leave you but he might cheat to get his needs met
    Anonymous

• there is always a possibility. I guess it depends on how much you trust your husband, if you can't trust him than i would worry.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• if he leaves you simply because of the sex issue, i dont think he's a good guy to be with anyway. sex is very important in a relationship, though. but just because you arent in the mood doesnt give him the right to leave or cheat. but in any relationship, sacrifices have to be made. you dont have to give in all the time. but it'd be torturing the poor guy to hold out completely. you dont have to give it up EVERY TIME, but he shuold still be taken care of
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ** should
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 3:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• then you'd know how much he truly loves you. i know my husband would never do that just cause he isn't getting any. he waited for our wedding day to finally get sex and i know he wasn't with anyone during engagement. anyway even if you don't feel like it give your man some anyway. heck it's not like it will kill you. if you wanted it and he didn't you'd want him too. it shouldn't be a double standard that we get what we want and we expect the man to go without if that is what we want. your asking not to touch you but you won't give him what he wants not very fair if you ask me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I don't think he will, and if he does he doesn't deserve you!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I've thought about this when I was pregnant with our son ... we didn't have sex as often because it was really uncomfortable. Then we had to wait 6 weeks afterwards because I had a csection and DH was worried about hurting me. As long as we communicated to each other how it's a phase and it'll pass and we'll have a sexual relationship again, then things were fine. Just make sure you continue to discuss things with your DF so he knows that you feel this way and it'll get better.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009