• In the Spotlight:

dreams about beating people up....

i've never been in a physical fist fight & i'm a pretty passive person.. but i've had plenty dreams of getting into physical altercations with some people i know & some my mind made up. i wake up feeling really good though :-P what do you think that means? am i a bad person? do you ever get those?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont get into many fights,unless i think its justifiable..which isnt alot but i dream about beating the shit out of some people...but id rather do it in my dreams then for real cuz i wanna stay outta trouble. but theres some times where they feel so real theres been on or two times i woke up cuz i punched the wall in my sleep. lols but i dont have many of those anymore. but i also hate the dreams cuz i clench my teeth and it hurts like hell
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I always dream I'm fighting someone! Not sure what it means but it doesn't make you a bad person.
    Anonymous

• I've had plenty of those dreams...I always wake up happy and I tend to laugh about it. I know I'd never get into a fight unless I absolutely had to but it is funny when I beat up guys in my sleep lol
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I always dream that I'm fighting my boyfriends ex girlfriend! Like I beat her face in and kick the crap out of her. I wish I could do it in real life, I can't stand that bitch.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 4:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Not people, my mom had a dog I hated and I used to occasionally dream of beating him for messing in the house...I really disliked this dog!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I am a very passive person also. In my dreams I am also killing the same person. That's right I don't dream about fighting buy killing the same person. Over and over and a hundred different ways. But that is because this is the person that molested me as a child and no matter what I do I dream of killing him all the time. I hope this doesn't mean there is something wrong with me. I guess I always thought it was normal.
    Anonymous

• I am the same way. Atleast once a week I dream I am in a fight with some one. It is always me beating their face in with a lamp or a block of ice, or me pulling their hair out and choking them with it. I wake up feeling exhilarated and powerful. I don't really know why, either. and it is never the same person. Some of them I know. Some are made up. Kind of crazy. After I gave birth and was still bleeding I dreamed I suffocated someone by jamming my bloody pad down their throat and kept punching it down. Eww... Maybe there is something wrong with us. Or maybe we all just kick butt.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Well, it is not always with a lamp or ice or choking them. I just always use super random objects to beat them with. Like pineapples or anything else is in my dream and handy at the time.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2009