which CafeMom group is talking about "Late walkers" i.e. 17 month olds who don't care to walk...

just seeking ideas and the right Group for my 17 mo. old who climbs, crawls, scoots, and moves fast, but will not walk by herself... why?!?!

Babykooches

Asked by Babykooches at 3:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you should take him for an eye evelation. My son did that and never walked because he couldn't see well enough. Also if it comes back fine then check with EI programs because my son was considered delayed and walking at 15 months. Don't listen to oh he is just lazy or he will do it. It doesn't hurt to have it looked into.
    Anonymous

• My hubby was delayed in walking as a toodler and they had him evaluated and found out that he was legally blind and had to have surgery to corect some of his vision, he was almost 2. I would have him evaluated.
    Anonymous