When did your child get his/her first haircut?

mommylovesu28

Asked by mommylovesu28 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• 18 months.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• About a week before his 1st birthday. He was born with a head full of hair, so by the time he was 1 it was already in his eyes.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• she was 1, and then didnt get her 2nd haircut until 2 1/2, because she was scared and i didnt force it. i say do it when your both ready, idk about boys though, i dont have one yet
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 4:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• About 2-1/2. She was totally bald until after her first birthday; I would put a dress on her and strangers would ask his name...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• 2 weeks old. His hair was so long he looked like a girl! I cut his hair every three weeks or so now (he is 14 months).
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 6:27 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i trimmed my dd's hair out of her eyes when she was 5 months old @ home, but took her to the salon for a "real" hair cut when she was about 7 months old, the back has never been cut but the front has had to be cut out of her eyes several times....she was also born with a head full of hair & when my ds is born, he'll probally have to have a haircut that day LOL i'm 29 wks pregnant & can already see his hair on the ultrasound :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009