ok i am going to say this the bast i can...

the camping trip was awful for the leaders.one leader was very aggressive.she left early sunday morning.took her daughter.she got home and wrote a real nasty frickin letter to the other leader.the other woman was bull and got sick.this had been buiding up.now the girls are playing together happily.i wouldnt be so happy if someone wrote me a letter like she did.this woman still doesnt talk to me,but never wrote me an email.she told the soccer coach at try outs that she didnt want her child playing with the junk that was placed on her daughters team.i kind of feel as if these is how she sees me and my daughter.any ideas.i dont really care but this girl was my daughters bff and my daughter has a hard time making friends as it is...any ideas.

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• haha I wouldnt be holding back on this woman at all. She would get MORE than my 2 cents.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 4:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I WAS TRYING MY HARDEST AND I SPELLED BEST WRONG....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• wow she has some serious issues huh? Not sure what to tell you. Just lay low and let the girls handle their relationship and ignore Crewilla Deville.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009