Have you experienced...

this? My DH has a buddy, not super close, but buddy enough he pops in whenever he feels like it. This includes all major and minor holidays, and family gatherings. This man is...well let's just say a village somewhere is missing their idiot! He is sooo stupid/ignorant. A crappy dad/boyfriend, just basically not a nice human being. I allow this man to get to me soo bad I can feel my chest hurt and my blood presure go up as soon as I see/hear him. Now a troll for lack of a better more foul word has moved into the rental property next door. She has this same affect on me. Swearing at her kids, never watching them, chain smoking while holding her baby ugh! I never used to be this way, but man these people just get under my skin and make me completely INSANE! Do you have a person who just really gets to you? Or am I just getting bitter and crotchy in my middle age?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 4:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my BIL, but I don't let him get to me anymore. I only see him once every few mos. and it's just not worth it. At family events I avoid him. People don't change, so...
    Anonymous