sex & pregnancy....

need advice...
first off i am 35 weeks pregnant.my fiance works out of town all week and is only home on the weekends.so we only have that time to "you know". BUt when he is here it seems like that is all he wants to do.im at that point in my pregnancy where i dont feel like doing anything cause most times it is uncomfortable.especially when it is 3 or 4 times a night. i can understand once maybe since he is out of town all week.But when i go to tell him about it or i roll to the other side of the bed so he will stop, he gets so mad.i have already told him it is uncomfortable for me but he still gets pissed and thinks that i am mad at him for something but its not that.anyone know of other ways to explain this to him so he wont be so mad.im just worried he will cheat on me if i dont do it.but its getting very uncomfortable at this point

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe you could get a book or look on the internet that explains things to him. Maybe if he reads it himself he'll understand better? He can better understand whtat's going on with your body. Thats' all I can think of sorry! GL
    Anonymous

• i would simply say, its too uncomfortable, esspecially if you've already done it once, let him throw his mantrum! tell him he's lucky he dont have to carry the baby! and tell him to go take a shower and relieve himself or shut-up! i dont know about you, but nothing turns me off more than a man throwing a baby fit cuz you wont give him sex when he wants it. if he loves you, he wont cheat just because your too uncomfortable right now to have sex, he did get you in that situation, and if he acts like this now, how is he going to act when you cant have sex for 6 weeks after having the baby? if you ask me, thats his problem, he needs to get over it, you've got enough to think about and deal with right now. good luck!
    lilysmommy23

Answer by lilysmommy23 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009