What area of cafemom are in the most? For me it's the answers section

Seems like when I post a question or a reply in some groups, some people read what they want...then form an opinion on just that, and get real snippy about it.
In answers, the moms are more open minded, less high school type drama.
So most of my cafemom time is spent here, in answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm only ever in this section. Sometimes I'll read the daily buzz or whatever it is if I it looks interesting. I think I'm in a few groups but I honestly don't know which ones and I never look at any of the forums.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Answers..specifically P&CE. I'm in a cool debate group as well so that's where i spend almost all of my CM time. LOL, if you think there's lees school type drama just go to the P&CE section. Some of those ladies are ridiculous.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 4:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yeah that's true, but your always going to get a bitch fest going when it comes to politics. Everyone is right on that topic! LOL!
    Anonymous