HELP IM IN PAIN!!!

i was suppose to ovulate on 5th-6th hubby and i had sex on the 3rd and 8th. after the 8th i had and am still having extream pelvic pain and pressure. af was due bewteen15-18 but now its the 19 and i dont know if i should test. i went to my dr and all she did was give me pain killers...no preg test or pelvicexam..i do have assist (sp) on my overies and fibroid tumors on my uterus so pain down there isnt new to me usaly i can work through it but this month its unbearable to the point where it hurts to do anything...sex, walking, sitting...please what should i do?

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 4:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i suggest going to the ER cause thats what happened to me. i had a lot of pain and it got to the point where it was unbearable that i couldnt even stand up. At first i went to the Er and theysaid I had a cyst and they never told ,e that I was prego, so I kept having the pain and taking pain medication but after 2 weeks i couldnt bear it anymore and went to another ER and they said I was prego about 10 weeks long and that I had an ectopic preg. I ended up having surgery that night and left tube removed. Don't wait for nothing cause u never know. I wish that's not the case with you. Best of luck that everything goes good and u dont have anything serious.

Keep me posted please!2

<3
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 9:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i would take a test. i am not quite sure why your dr didnt tell you that. it cant hurt to test. good luck
    Anonymous

• You should insist on an ultrasound. Go to the ER if you have too, because it's possible you could have an ectopic pregnancy (a fertilized egg that implants in your fallopian tube). EP's can be fatal! Better safe than sorry...
    May God keep you safe <>
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 6:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• And that <> at the end was supposed to say "HUG"...
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 6:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• First of all, fire your doctor. She's a freakin' quack and she doesn't listen to you. Get a doc who will pay attention to waht you are saying.

Second of all, take a test. If it's positive, you need to be seen by a doctor right away. I don't mean to scare you, it could just be the fibroids and teh cysts. But with your health you just never know. I had an ectopic recently myself and let me tell you, it's no fun, and you need to catch it as early as possible. This is a little early for an ectopic to be causing pain, but it's worth investigating.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I would not be taking the pain killers if you may be pregnant. I had cramping and found out I was. I mean the one night the pain was so much it kept me up so I took my test that morning.
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 2:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• well heres a update...i took a hpt this morning and i not prego :( so monday im going to call my drs pa and she if she can get me in and do something if i can bare thepain for a little while longer...it sucks b/c if im not prego i will ovulate in a couple weeks and i want the pain to be gone so i can enjoy some baby makeing...thanks everyone for ur advice
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 9:42 AM on Jun. 20, 2009