Double Stroller Advice Needed Please

Hi Moms! I currently have a 14 mo. old and am expecting another one in November. They will be 19 mo. apart. I'm looking for advice regarding a double stroller. There are so many options out there. I already have the Graco Snug Ride system (car seat bases, infant carrier, etc.), so if there is a good stroller out there compatible with that system, that would be great. I've also seen sit and stand strollers (where the older child can stand up)...there are side by side strollers, front and back, stadium seating, etc. I need pros and cons girls...what worked for you? Thanks!

ANGIE409

Asked by ANGIE409 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Shopping

• I am so glad you asked this... My second is due in August and my husband and I have been debating for a while. My son is 3 and will not fit in the back of a tandem double stroller with a carrier in front. I saw a woman today with a tandem sit and stand. I asked her if she enjoyed it. She said it was the best purchase she has made yet. Her kids love it and there is plenty of room for all "3" of her kids 10 months, 3, and 5. She said it was light and really easy to use. She got it at Babies R Us. I too have the snug ride system and I looked it up and it is compatable with this stroller. Best of Luck!!!
    Annabella2008

Answer by Annabella2008 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2009

• I currently have a side by side. The kids can easily hit, bite, and pull hair. It also gets hung up when going through doors - it will usually fit, but the swivelling wheels have to be in just the right position to do it. It is lighter than an inline, and it folds up smaller too.

I had an inline, and though it was big and heavy, it easily fit through doors and streered very nicely.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 4:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• have you checked out graco quattro tour duo? i've been debating either side-by-side or one infront of the other as well but ive grown onto the graco one. the only 'bad' thing ive found with the graco is that the older kid that sits in the front has a small crappy canopy and cant recline too much. other then that, you can still put the infant carseat like a regualr stroller and storage bins are awesome!
    MarineMommyOf2

Answer by MarineMommyOf2 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 22, 2009