Does my house have an anti religious vibe? LOL

I notice the religious groups skip right over my house now. LOL Have I told enough of them off they just leave me alone or is there a list of people you avoid at all cost and I managed to make my way on that list?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know but I wish I could join you on that list! I have the utmost respect for every religion & respect your right to spread your faith but no means no. If I politely tell someone that I am happy with my faith & they don't leave, they will find a door in their face or I will just introduce them to my St Bernard. That usually works.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• More then likely, they have spread the word that you don't want to hear about other religions. I wouldn't be complaining, as I am sure you aren't. We have only had one or two sets of people stop here in the almost 5 years we have lived here. Behold the glory of living in a small town that no one knows exists! lol
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I got hit up today.. I was screwed from the beginning, lol. My grandmother was a JW.. and went to church with these two women.. and one of them is my best friends grandmother who's family I am very close with.. so I had to open the door.. thankfully they both know how my family feels about converting, and only stop in to say hi rather than to preach.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009