Period coming 9 days early?

The last few periods they came 1 and 2 days early and now this.I've been emotioanlly stressed lately but I've been that way before and it never effected my periods like this.Are irregular periods a sign of menopause?

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 5:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• God I hope not LOL, Im on 33... last month mine came 10 days early but this month right on schedule.. If it starts to bother you go ahead and talk to your Dr.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yeah,I just read that irregular periods are late,early or in between regular periods and that stress is one of the reasons for it.I've been going through the death of my parent so no wonder it came early but I've been through stress before but not like death.I must of been so stressed out I knew I was but I didn't know how bad I allowed it to affect me.Menopause is one of the reasons,bad eating habits or it could mean you could have a medical problem that could lead to cancer.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009