How do I find my size?

I've gained so much weight after having a baby that I can't find any clothes I fit into anymore. I'm 5'4 and damn near 200lbs. I used to wear juniors and now am looking into misses section but the largest size ive seen is 16 and it still doesn't fit my waist. Plus since I carry most of my weight in my mid section I have a hard time finding jeans that fit my waist and aren't too long and baggy. Is there someone I can go to find my size? I'm tired of wearing maternity jeans. I'm trying to lose weight but until then I only have like 2 or 3 outfits that I *barely* fit into.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• Lane Bryant
    Anonymous

• I would avoid wearing jeans right now and wear comfy cropped pants or skirts since summer is coming too.Alot of women overeat when they were pregnant,were you one of them?I would enjoy this time in your life with your new baby and slightly put weight loss off because taking care of a baby is alot of stress and weight loss adds to that.The baby years go by so fast and it would be sad if you missed out on all the joys that time brings but I understand your concern,I just get sentimental thinking about my baby years and I had troubles get in the way of really enjoying those days and I want better for you.Anyways if you overate then you could try to cut back on any junk you ate and eventually you'll get to a smaller size,so make weight loss a long term goal,not a short term quik fix just to fit into some jeans and loosing weight will be less stressful for you.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 7:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Many stores have clothing in plus sizes, or over 16: Target, J Jill, Filene's Basement, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i have the same problem im 5'1 160 lbs big butt, hippo hips, and a tiny waist when i find jeans to fit my butt the have a huge gap around my waist and r long...i have to take my clothes to a friend who hems them for me...thats the only salution that i have found to have worked for me...sorry i can be more helpful
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:27 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Honey I do believe you have graduated into......Plus Size.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:57 AM on Jun. 20, 2009