Am I over reacting

okay so my son get off the bus today and tells me that Mrs. Loupe asked just him if he knew little richard he said Yes then asked him what his name was and then asked if he and lil richard played together and he said yes. Mrs. Loupe is pre-k and chris is in K. I though maybe they were looking for a mentor to help them tranisition fom PK to K, but she knows lil richard is going to a different school she requested he be moved to a different school for a k program and she is a horrible teacher she made his pre-k experince hell. I believe she has no reason or right to be talking to my son about other students and if there friends and not when it appears she has no ideal who Chris is in the first place. His teacher was there but I can't stand her either. The principle say he has no ideal why she would be talking to him and I was calm when we talked but the more I am thinking about it the more it sound wrong....anyone have anything

vanessa1208

Asked by vanessa1208 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• did she actually say anything inappropriate?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• If a teacher (IMO) has a concern or problem with a certain child, they should speak to other faculty members, or the parents, NOT fellow students.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 20, 2009