How often do you clean with bleach?

And what do you clean with it? Lately I have become obsessed with it. I clean my counters at least twice a day with it, my bathrooms and my kitchen floor...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everything. The walls, baseboards, floors too! We live in military housing at nothing can ever be clean enough. The floor is industrial flooring, and it always looks dirty, so I clean it almost daily! I figure if it looks like crap, at least it will smell clean, lol.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 5:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Never! I clean with baking soda, vinegar and water. Vinegar is a dissenfectant and the smell evaporates when the vinegar is dry.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:31 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I do not use bleach at all. I use vinegar and tea tree oil as disinfectants.
    MommaLucy

Answer by MommaLucy at 5:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• 2-1Cavwife has it right on the money lol. i live in military housing as well
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Post what you want about it being bad for you or the environment. My grandmother lived to be 90 something years old.. always used it on everything and so will I!!!

I love it!
    Anonymous

• Never. I hate bleach! The smell makes me gag and I'm always afraid of a bit of it getting on the carpet or on my clothing. I use a steam mop or scrub with Lysol for the floors, and I love Arm & Hammer glass and surface cleaners.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2009