Do you download music from the internet?

Another question posted in JFF made me think. I have downloaded music from the net but I burn the music to a CD then delete it off my computer. Do you download music or are you scared to?

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 5:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I download from Limewire. I have like 500+ songs. I put them on my iPod.
    Anonymous

• I do, but only when I want to add them to my MP3 player. My fiance downloads more than I do. I've been doing it since I was about twelve years old.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_tec_music_downloading

Just be careful.  Dh showed me this article this morning.  We think it's just plain crazy, especially since the woman will never be able to pay the money anyway.

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I don't but did when they first had napster. I have an mp3 player and would love to put music on it other than old cd's I have downloaded to my computer. My friend downloads tons of it to his flash drive so it's not on his hard drive. With my luck I'd get caught and sent to downloader's prison so I just behave myself!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I honestly think they should crack down more on people who download THOUSANDS of songs every day, or people that download movies all the time. I don't think it's fair to arrest people who occasionally download music.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I do but I pay for it. Usually from Itunes or Amazon.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009