What is wrong with me???

I just want EVERYONE to leave me ALONE. I am not angry or anything. I just feel so blah. I love my family but I don't feel like being around them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you are depressed hun. As much as you want to be alone you really need to find someone to talk to who will understand. Sounds like you have alot on your plate right now...hope things get better foir you.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I agree. You are depressed. Happens to the best of us. For me, sometimes a day or two alone to clear my head helps. If it doesn't, you need to speak to someone. Hope you feel better soon.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 6:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think it's ok to want alone time. I love my family, but sometimes I long for it because they are always there needing me for something. You just need to take a break. Go out and get some coffee or something you can do by yourself. You just need some "you" time and that's ok! Being a mom is tough work! Try to get in a happy place!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I feel the same way sometimes. I just want to be quiet. Not everything has to do with something or when something is said. Our world is so crazy sometimes that when you do get a minute you just want to enjoy it alone. My husband doesn't get that. It's always what the matter,did something happen. NO LEAVE ME ALONE! If you give me 15 mins to regroup I'll be fine.
    Luckily for me I live at the beach and NOTHING makes me feel better faster than an hour of quiet on the sand. Seems like my troubles go out with the tide!
    wallmom1

Answer by wallmom1 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• depression

Answer by admckenzie at 9:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i get like that sometimes..i just want to be left alone and be in my own little worl..there are times i would want to just cry for no reason at all..but yes i know i am very depressed..i used to be on meds but i had to stop cause i was pregnant and couldnt take them..but now i cant afford them..so i just try to do he best i can do..but you just have to be strong and know everything will be okay in the end..
    Anonymous

• depression..as stated above. Get help.
    Anonymous

• Need a vacation
    KellyGirl101

Answer by KellyGirl101 at 12:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2009