Does size really matter?

Some say "Its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean". Do you truly believe this?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, size does matter! But don't get me wrong, size is not everything. If he doesn't know what to do with it, then it's a waste
    Anonymous

• Yes I do.... my ex husbands "boat size" was enormous... I never once enjoyed it... couldnt stand to have sex with him, it was horrible! My husband now isnt near that and he's the first and only person to ever give me the big "O".
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 6:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Not everything, but I definitely think it can increase sexual pleasure.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 6:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think size does matter, but it should be average. too big and too small are both bad. lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Um, yeah, after what I was married to, size is a deal-breaker if there is ever anyone else. Sure, I collect miniatures as a hobby, but by Bob, I 'm going to be able to tell the next guy has one that wouldn't win Best Dried Arrangement at the County Fair.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i believe that size has to do with how "deep" a women is inside. my hubby is about 5 1/2, and he is perfect for me. but another women might need a 7" for her to be satisfied. it all depends :)
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2009