Does size really matter?

Some say "Its not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean". Do you truly believe this? How important is package size?

Krystle21

Asked by Krystle21 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Partly yes, but I dont care how much you rock the boat, if it's to small to feel the dang thing you still aint going to feel it.

I got lucky and maried a huge boat that still knows how to make waves if you know what I mean ;)
    Anonymous

• i almost wish my husbands was smaller, it's been a year and it still hurts afterwards. also i can't get enough of it in my mouth, he'd probably get better blowjobs if his dick was smaller
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• "It's not the length, it's not the size, it's how many times you can make it rise."

That was always my saying.. but really, yes, size matters to an extent, but If it's huge and he doesn't know what to do with it.. what's the point. If it's small but he rocks your world.. well then, good for you.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 6:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i have been with guys that were small and guys who were huge and they were both great but thats because they both knew what they were doing. So as long as they can rock my world then i dont care lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It only kinda matters, I'd want it big enough to feel good but not so big that it hurts. For me my husband is the best,... not only is he a good size but we have the PASSION and CONNECTION that makes it all the more meaningful and amazing.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think size matters to an extent... but the most important thing to me is stamina. My DH is a 5 minute man..and sometimes I wonder "Why bother...?"
    Anonymous

• my ex was like that.. he lasted like not even two minutes.. and then we got together again, and he was great..lol.. but now we're not together. my baby's daddy was always good, i had a blast getting pregnant..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Size isnt ALL that matters but it sure helps...lol. But size doesnt matter if they dont have a clue what they are doing.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think that size has no bearing if you don't know what to do with what you have (speaking from experience) sometimes all the size is is just a trophy.
    nateandlo

Answer by nateandlo at 8:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yes. I can't take a big thingey so size does matter if I want to enjoy what I'm getting. Those big dudes just tear me. That's not fun for me.
    Anonymous