Egg Yog? how many times a week??

Hi everyone ..3 weeks ago I had appointment with wick and they told me al bout new diets an on and on.. they also told me bout egg yog to start feeding him that . !! I just want to make sure again is it 1 time aweek or 1 time a day?? i forgot . So PLEASE let me know because do fa I feet him once aweek. I tried to cakk wick back but to get trough to them takes forever and I dont want to wait that long ! I want the best for my little boy.. So please help.. How many times ?? 1 time a WEEK or DAY !! Thank u very much

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call wic back, i've never heard of "egg yog"?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i'm pretty sure she means egg yolk. and its not so important about certain foods a certain # of times a day or a week. its the number of proteins in a week. so things like meat, beans, egg yolk, etc are a good thing but not as important as fruits and veggies.
    more or less feed your baby like you eat. or like we all SHOULD eat lol
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009