Egg Yog? how many times a week??

Hi everyone ..3 weeks ago I had appointment with wick and they told me al bout new diets an on and on.. they also told me bout egg yog to start feeding him that . !! I just want to make sure again is it 1 time aweek or 1 time a day?? i forgot . So PLEASE let me know because do fa I feet him once aweek. I tried to cakk wick back but to get trough to them takes forever and I dont want to wait that long ! I want the best for my little boy.. So please help.. How many times ?? 1 time a WEEK or DAY !! Thank u very much

Asked by Ellie.407 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• call wic back, i've never heard of "egg yog"?

Answer by staciandababy at 6:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i'm pretty sure she means egg yolk. and its not so important about certain foods a certain # of times a day or a week. its the number of proteins in a week. so things like meat, beans, egg yolk, etc are a good thing but not as important as fruits and veggies.
    more or less feed your baby like you eat. or like we all SHOULD eat lol

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009