Do you ever get ice cream from the ice cream man for your kids or you?

I love the music box tone from the ice cream man driving by! Probably because it reminds me of how exciting it was when I was a kid. I can't wait until I have kids that are old enough to get excited about it too!

What about you?

julipickle2

Asked by julipickle2 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I live in an apartment complex so unfortunately he never rolls by our neighborhood. But if he did, I'd definitely have to buy myself something, too! I used to love those Mickey shaped ice cream bars... MMM! My oldest is 2.5 so I'm sure she'd get excited if he came by daily and she knew that she was going to get ice cream out of it.. hehehe.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• once a month . we would do it more but it is sooo expensive we could go to the supermarket and get a box of ice cream bars for the price on one bar. but the ice cream trucks are so much fun i get giddy like the kids lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• really he doesnt go into ur apt complex? our guy pulls into the apt across from us and sits there for a few minutes i think he makes most of his profits from the complexes
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 7:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• The ice cream man drives by here all the time, but my daughter is too young for that. In a few years, it will be fun though.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• once my DD is older i will. she's only 1 and she wouldnt really remember or enjoy it like she will in a few years. i want to go everytime i hear the songs, but i dont need it!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My son is 13 and we still get treats from the ice cream man. We love the snowcones and banana popsicles.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• mmmmmmm. i love the pink foot with the piece of bubblegum for the big toenail.... YUM!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009