Would you ever put a keylogger on your computer, for your husband OR your kids?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:06 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Stop it are you serious I did not know something like this exsisted. OMGosh now I'm going to look into it. lol.
    Anonymous

• nope. trust my hubby to a fault and my kids are too young (3 yr old and 10 months old)
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I've considered it quite a few times, my SO is a computer genius though, and I am very not, so he would catch on. I did catch him on a few things when I logged his conversations on the internet though... a keylogger would be a dream. But alas, I am broke, and he is too smart.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I did, with my ex. He was a liar and a cheat, and even though he was very computer savvy, he didn't know I put it on there til I busted him for all the sh*t he was doing online. But with my current guy, no I wouldn't. I trust him, and I know he would never do anything that would hurt me or our relationship. He waited 13 yrs to be with me, so he's way too happy with me to be stupid.

My kids...I don't know. Our computer is in the living room, and will remain there. If needed, I will put parental controls on it, but as it stands now, I just monitor what they do. I suppose, if worse came to worst, and they somehow got around controls and my monitoring, and I was really concerned or suspicious, yeah, I might use it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Naaaaah. I trust meh boytoy. I fall asleep on his bed sometimes while he plays games on the computer and talks on Ventrilo. My best friend is his best gaming buddy so all computer time is accounted for. lol.
    Kodeekins

Answer by Kodeekins at 10:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009