How much does/did your 7mo old nap during the day..?

I have a 7mo old son...and today he's only taken one nap. He napped from about 10am-12:45pm.

He usually takes two naps...one at 10 or so in the morning (until whenever) and then another about 4pm (usually for 1 1/2 hours)...

I was just wondering if maybe he's just going to be taking one nap a day now...

just curious what other babies his age are doing.. =]

carliemarie1015

Asked by carliemarie1015 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• he might. they change their schedule on their own. my dd has taken one 4 hour nap a day since i can remember, she's 10 months now. ds started that as well at around 7 months, thankfully they take it at the same time :) it's great so if i have errands i can work around it
    Anonymous

• My son took naps for the first 4 months of his life, then stopped for a little while. I can't remember when he started back up, but like clock work, he falls asleep at 3.30, wakes up at 4.45. Been that way since, I'd say when he was 6 months.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 7:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• my little guy goes down about noon till 2:30 and then from 5-6 and then is in bed by about 8 I have seen a decrese in nap time since the bigger kids got out of school it's like he os afraid he os going to miss somthing!
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 1:38 AM on Jun. 21, 2009