Would you use in-home services for first time?

Would you trust a massage therapist, pet groomer, chef, tutor coming to your house for first time for in home services?
Have you tried site like www.servemehere.com or Angie list to find services in your house?

Jessjordan

Asked by Jessjordan at 7:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well i figure thats kinda the same as the cable guy coming in to install stuff etc...but a massage therapist i don't know, just b/c you really aren't wearing much and it'd be awkward even in a massage place for me so in my home...ya hubby'd have to be home for that one. the others i'd be ok with, apprehensive but i am when any repair people come over that i don't know.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I agree...its just like the cable guy coming. I do Mary Kay so I go to people houses that I don't even know and its just kinda....normal...not weird at all.
    JustMom3009

Answer by JustMom3009 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 20, 2009

• I agree with you guys.
    Nadiasilsby

Answer by Nadiasilsby at 12:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2009