Has anyone tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser?

Did it work good? Would you reccommend it to a good friend?

ethans_momma06

Asked by ethans_momma06 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Home & Garden

• yes, its the only thing that works
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• OMG....YES! We're secretly having an affair..:0)
    InGodsTime

Answer by InGodsTime at 7:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It does work really well. I had heard once on the news though about a child playing with it and it burned their skin, so although it's common sense and you probably wouldn't leave it where your child could get to it, just watch out for that.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have used it. This last time I used it though, it pist me off. It did NOT clean my bathtub the way I thought it would. I had to spray tub cleaner and then use the erasor. Piece of crap!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 7:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I don't really like them. Maybe its just what I use them on (bathroom and kitchen). But I find they work ok for maybe the first use but they don't last very long
    dawn_misayo

Answer by dawn_misayo at 7:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yup. Works wonders. It got permanate pen off the walls. IMO it's worth every penny.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• love them!!! especially on walls (they do take off some paint depending on the paint you have though so don't scrub too hard, and i know a girl who used it on her table to get off perm marker and it took off the varnish b/c of how hard she was scrubbing) so i warn people to be careful, but they are great
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I use the Target brand, it works especially well for my 20 month old who has discovered crayons. :)
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Its my favorite for the kitchen
    bsflower13

Answer by bsflower13 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• love, love love them. they are phenomenal for cleaning my stainless sink in the kitchen. Counter that get greasy, walls from kids in general. The kids nasty sinl. My daughters vanity that is built up with hairspray and gel garbage. I would recommend them YES!
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2009