• In the Spotlight:

Is there any websites out there that are like ChaCha?

I am a ChaCha expeditor. Just wanted to know if there was any sites like that. I do CashCrate too but it's too much work for not enough money.

IJmommy

Asked by IJmommy at 7:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yes, KGB. Your customers will have to pay, the test is harder and the pay is the same.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

Be sure to check out How to Find Unique Online Jobs

and How to Find Nontraditional Computer Jobs

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:19 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Why not do real work? Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly

Answer by rkoloms at 9:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• try justanswer.com
    execmom

Answer by execmom at 9:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2009