bedrest!

I am put on bedrest at the moment and I was wondering was anyone on level 2 bedrest and if so for how long? did it ever change and get better?

AlexesmommySam

Asked by AlexesmommySam at 7:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well i was on bed rest since i was 18 or so weeks pregnant till i had my son. it does get bigger. i remember feeling all lazy tho lol it also depends on why ur on bedrest GL:)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I was on bedrest with both of my kids. I'm not sure what level 2 is but I was allowed to get up to go to the bathroom and shower. I could move from the bed to the couch. With my dd it started around 25 wks because of pre-eclampsia and lasted until 6 wks after she was born. With my ds it started around 18 wks because of pre-term labor and then I was off at 25 wks then back on again at 28 wks for pre-eclampsia until 6 wks after he was born. I didn't have my laptop back then so dh moved the computer into the bedroom so I sat on the computer most of the time. I also did crossword puzzles, wordsearches and paint by number. You get pretty creative when you have to. Good luck!
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2009