I am having a shitty Birthday!!! :(

Today is my birthday.....it is so crappy! I feel really depressed. Nobody has called me (in my family, 700 miles away) My dh told me hapy bday but didnt even get me a card! I cooked myself dinner (hub didnt offer) I cant even get a 5 min break :( anyhow............just a vent!~If it was your bday what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tell him he's got the kids, pour a glass of wine and sit on the porch with a good book.
    and remember guys aren't always aware of what we want so unless you flat out tell him what you want him to do than he may not realize you are upset about it.
    and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• If this is a true story I would actually get up and get in the car and leave...Go to the mall and go shopping-use a credit card and he can pay the bill later...Have fun and HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!
    divamom3boys

Answer by divamom3boys at 7:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Happy Birthday! Mine usually come and go without notice. I just don't get the same enjoyment out of them anymore. My husband asks me what I want, or I buy it myself. We go out to dinner. That is about it. It is just another day for me. I had a friend that used to send out cards on her birthday to the people that were close to her. They would say, " On my birthday, I am thankful to have a special friend like you!" It was always really sweet, and believe me, it always made me remember her birthday!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I am sorry you are having a bad day :(

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Anonymous @ 6:33pm Happy Birthday to you and many more cha cha cha.

happy birthdayNow make a wish :)                          have a nice weekend

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Oh I'm sorry hun, my birthday was tuesday and it's the first nice birthday I've had in years.happy birthday

gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 8:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Happy Birthday! I'm sorry you are so miserable. My last one was the same. DH bought me...wait for it...work clothes. I worked all day & came home to nothing special or even a dessert. About a week later, we had a few friends over & cake but by that point, it was really too late. Hugs to you & I hope you can make your day better!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'm so sorry that you are having a bad day. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you. When your husband's birthday rolls a round don't do anything for him. Can you treat yourself to a movie, or flowers or go to the movie? Do that then, at least love your self today.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• OP~ No I cant go anywhere....(dont have a lot of money) I didnt expect anything really.......however I really thought he would ATLEAST buy me a card, or a flower. Or cook dinner, or clean the house. He knows I'm upset about it..............soooo, Oh well I guess :(
    Anonymous

• Happy Birthday!!!! I know how you feel though. Last year, my mom forgot to tell me happy birthday and I talked to her in the morning of my birthday. My friends 7 year old called me for my birthday. It is not a good feeling to be forgotten on your birthday. I hope he makes it up to you, somehow.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009