• In the Spotlight:

Were your kiddos planned?

Mine was a 'not trying but not preventing' baby. I got preggo 2 months after my wedding. :)

cdecker83

Asked by cdecker83 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• yep, ours was planned. they both were. they just came earlier than planned, lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• We knew we wanted a baby, or at least my husband did when I told him he did, lol jk. I just went off of birth control, and a week before he deployed I found out I was pregnant. It was kind of bitter sweet, but I wouldn't have done it any other way.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• they weren't "planned" it was we aren't trying to prevent it and if it happens than it happens, if not than when we thought it was really really time we would start actively trying (like charting etc..). so we planned on having kids and figured it would happen when it was meant to
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• We tried for our son for 11 months... took forever but he was so worth it! Hopefully #2 doesn't take so long
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Neither one were "planned" but at the same time they were. We were trying for awhile and it wasn't happeneing so I thought maybe it was my weight. We stopped actively trying and I changed my diet and lost a few pounds just in time to find out I was pg. Same thing happened the second time.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• No, but he sure was a pleasant, if unexpected, surprise!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• First no second yes
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I wasn't trying... my fiance was. He told me, "I'm gonna get you pregnant so you can never leave me" n then a couple days later I was pregnant. I had planned on having had finish college first, but I now get to finish school and raise my baby.
    Anonymous

• both of mine were... my dh wanted to start having babies right away so a month after we got married, i got pregnant with our daughter, and it took about 2 months to get pregnant with this baby
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• nope, not planned he was a, ummmm....surprise....yeah that's it. lol I knew that I wanted to have children, but not with his daddy. I wouldn't trade my son for the world, but I was planning to leave his dad right around the time I found out I was pregnant, but ended up staying with him for a little over a year after I found out I was pregnant.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009