anyone else

anyone else a big chicken like me lol. im scared of being in the dark and i am scared of thunderstorms...and guess what right now where im at theres severe thunderstorms and my power is out and i have no flash light...jus the light from my netbook,its gonna suck when the battery dies lol. im scared lol. i hate bein such a wimp. wish my man wasnt at work

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• and i know your thinking why doesnt this big chicken have a flash light. i do..but no batteries!!! thought i had the right kind of batteries but i dont have the kind i need
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i have a nightlight i hate waking up and not seeing stuff.
    and i am terrified of tornadoes, grew up where they weren't an issue moved to ms where they are and after a week of being there heard that there was one 10 mins from my house, i got drunk, w/my cats in their carrier, underneath my dining room table, my husband came home from work and was like what are you doing and why is there an empty bottle of jose next to you? i freaked out and told him we were all gonna die and he needed to get under the table asap b4 the tornado hit, he was like umm that was 6 hours ago...so yup i'm a chicken too
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• lol wow poor thing....yeah...the whole bein scared of the dark thing i blame on scary movies but the thunderstorms is because when i was younger and living at this apartment. it was storming and my dad freakin grabbed the family cuz there was a tornado and freakin my mom and dad did one of those did you grab her? lols so im jus sitting there freakin out cryin. but also im scared of them cuz i know it causes thepower to go out and i am seriously freakin chicken
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Hope your power has come back on! I'm a chicken too so dont worry about thinking ur the only one. I have gotten much better w/ the dark thing but still am not fond of it. I HATE snakes they scare me to death but also have overcome that a lot to the point where I can say or hear the word & not cry. Car accidents are a huge fear of mine but that goes back to a tragic childhood car accident. When there is snow on the roads I freak out about slipping off the road! If a big dog jumps or barks at me I'm then usually really scared of it. Those are the only things I can really think of right now that I am scared of lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• yea i know alot of fears come from childhood experiences. im scared of dogs too. ive been bitten by a bull mastive...spell check...and it bit a nerve in my hand and when it bit me it clenched it and would let go..i had to beat the dog to get it off....i was prego and scared,i dont normally hit animals but that scared me..so im terrified of big dogs
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009