Are there any work from home or home businesses that I can start with $20 or less?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• Avon, last time I checked, was just ten dollars to start.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 7:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• m-avi

I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They do contain ideas for starting your own home based business as well as resources, ideas and links.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Im sure there is, I do a work at home job that is Free! If you can't wait to enroll someone in to a health care discount plan you can ourchase a site untill that time.

Procard International...Where Working From Home Works!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:52 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I know of lots of FREE work at home jobs. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• You can start with Scent Sations for free as an Associate Distributor and then to purchase catalogs is $20.95. Check it out at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Absolutely! You can begin Avon immediately by going to www.start.youravon.com and using ref code dhullum Its only $20 to start and that includes your start up kit! If you sign up now they're offering your webstore free for your first four campaigns, after that it will remain free as long as at least one person buys from it each campaign! Its a ton of fun and a great, easy way to make extra money! If you have questions please PM me :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have 4 home businesses...  2 full time and 2 part time...  3 of which will cost you $20 or less to start...

Check these out...

FreebieForce ~ www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen
    Just take the Free Tour

Teaporia ~ www.BriesTeas.com
    Free to start but you will need to put money in if you want to do parties. But you don't have to do parties...

GreenSmoke ~ www.greensmoke.com/smbowen
    Pays you $25 to start! Work it free online or do parties with an investment.

You can also look in to affiliate ships. I have over 100 now that I do. I am in the process of building an online mall with them. Then all I will have to do is promote the mall...  PM me if you have questions or want more info...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• For only 30.00 to start I can set you up in a business that will not fail and you will be set for life. We are a team of Moms who help you, support you, give you a free website. We do not leave your side for one moment. Your building a business as with any of these other things but it will be a business that you can later, many years from now, will to your children so they will have financial security as well. No risk, No parties, No inventory. It's the perfect work at home business.

If you can borrow or find a total of 90.00. I can have you making money in two to three months if you really put the effort out and make it a priority.

In ten years you can be making a six digit income and never look back again.

Let me know if I can help. 1wahm.success@gmail.com

Blessing to you and your family.

wahmaddict

Answer by wahmaddict at 8:14 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Yes you can start with Gold canyon candles right now for only $20!! I would love to show you how if you are interested. Feel free to check out my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz and see all of the wonderful products we do have. You can either pm me on here or send me an e-mail to taben04@yahoo.com Have a great weekend. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 6:27 PM on Jun. 20, 2009