• In the Spotlight:

Can I wear something of my own to deliver in?

I hate hospital gowns, they are super uncomfortable and I would prefer to wear something of my own. Have you ever worn your own gown to deliver in or asked your doctor of hospital about it?

kitten_shuga

Asked by kitten_shuga at 7:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes, i wore pajamas and then switched to a night gown. it was comfortable and cute, betty boop! lol :)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i think you if they don't get in the way... i didn;t i had to wear that they gave me to wear soo i would ask just to be sure but i think you can.
    HaydensMom06

Answer by HaydensMom06 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I didn't wear a hospital gown, I was just in a tank top and athletic pants but the pants came off of course LOL
    mykeeper

Answer by mykeeper at 8:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I wore the hospital gown to deliver. They had to have access to my back (epidural) plus I didnt want to get birth goo all over any of my stuff.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I asked my doctor that question, she said as long as I didnt mind throwing it away after it was fine, I got a big comfy shirt, cut it to the middle of back for my epi and birthed in that. I HATE hospital gowns, I dont like my booty hanging out whenever I have to get up. LOL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2009