sick cramps 34 weeks along due 8-2-09?

i get these sick cramps, gasy feeling cramps but no toher signs besides being light head, i feel it like moring sickness all day long for the past 3 days... my husband thinks iam fine but i don't sooo what should i do let me know thanks ladies!!

HaydensMom06

Asked by HaydensMom06 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• U can always call the dr's office & speak w/a nurse. Explain how you're feeling & she/he can help you make a decision as to whether you acually need to be seen. Try to rest & feel better soon Momma! Btw...congrats!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 8:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• If you are unsure and nervous about your condition, I think that you should call the doctor. Men don't know anything about being pregnant.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I am 32 weeks and 4 days and i am feeling the same, I did as the ladies above say to do, I called a nurse. She told me that the cramps were my body practicing contractions and that the sick feeling was the fact that theres no room and everything is cramped up. She also said that the sick feeling could just be from worrying about the cramps and labor. So my addvice is call and talk to a nurse or doctor and see what they say and relax your about to have a baby you need as much you time as possible before it all becomes baby time. Good luck
    born2Bwild

Answer by born2Bwild at 9:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• THANKS
    HaydensMom06

Answer by HaydensMom06 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 20, 2009