When did you notice your stomach harden while you were pregnant?

I am like almost 10 weeks. I am starting to notice a change and it feels a little harder than normal. Its kind of cool noticing the changes my body is going through. Has anyone been able to catch these changes.

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 8:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy I was about 4 or 5 months when I first noticed that. I noticed cuz when I layed down my tummy didn't get flat like it usually does.... This time around I am about 10 week and I'm sure I wont notice it for a while yet! I'm still pretty flabby from the first one She is only 11 months old lol.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 8:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• well really yearly i could feel it hard just above my pubic bone because ur uterus starts to rise and then it would be harder farther up but my belly is actually rounding now and I noticed this change at month 4
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• your uterus is about the size of an orange now, maybe a bit bigger, but dont u LOVE feeling and seeing those changes.
    That was for sure my most favorite part of pregnancy, I kept a journal about my changes in weight, took pics of my belly every month and how I was feeling and things, I'm gonna give them to my kids when they are older!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• With my first Pregnancy I never noticed. I was very fit and healthy and always had a firm belly. I did however notice one change and that was the beautiful purple marks all over my belly, I tell my son there from him coloring on mommies belly while he was inside. With this baby however me belly was not as firm in the begining, I noticed a change around 6 months or so.
    born2Bwild

Answer by born2Bwild at 9:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009