When pregnant, what season did you like/dislike the most?

Im in the summer time and its killing me. I hate and dread being hot so its sooooo miserable. I love the pool and a/c so I was just wondering how you feel about the timing of your pregnancy.

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 8:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh man...the summer! i'm in south Georgia. thankfully I wasnt my biggest during the hot months.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• well i hate the cold but i hate the humidity lol so in summer my a/c was on full blast but in oct my heat was on 80.. lol my question would be what did your dh's or so do when u were prego in what ever seasons lol. my dh was misrable he was eaither freezing or sweating...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I've always been pregnant sometime in the summer for all 3 kids!! My oldest was born in july, second in October, this one is nov/dec.

I don't mind the summer that much. I can't stand the winter at all. I despise the cold. So i'm ok with being hot. Let me have my big bottle of cold water, and i'm happy!
    Anonymous

• Summer, Definitely! My last 3 months were June, July, and August! Luckily my son decided to come 3 weeks early on September 2nd, very healthy, so I didn't have to be miserable for the last weeks!
    Anonymous

• my daughter was born in dec my little guy a few weeks ago. so def hate the summer while preg, prefer the winter
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ughh, my timing was horrible. My son was born in August, so I was at my biggest in June && July. I was so miserable. If I have another baby && get to plan it, I'm getting pregnant in like May, so my biggest months will be in the winter.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My first son was born July 13th and i was huge! This pregnancy i am not as big but lets face it, its hot out and we are lugging around extra weight, this baby will be here on Aug. 11th hopefully. Its hard to stay fit if your pregnant in the summer time something as small as a walk to the store scares me once i see the temp. outside. So summer is when i think the worst time to be pregnant is.
    born2Bwild

Answer by born2Bwild at 9:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• summer babies blow!! lol my dd will be 1 on sunday and i must say the whole month of june last year was terrible
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Summer time suckssssss. I had my 1st baby last year on July 7th. And my baby this year aint due till August 8th. And I look like ate an ice cream truck.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 9:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I only have one and I was preggo in the winter, but I longed for those adorable summer maternity dresses.
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 9:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2009