Do you think this is possible?

I know anything is possible, but looking for anyone who has been in a similar situation. I am on Yaz-take it every night same time-haven't missed a day. I got my period last Saturday and it ended Wednesday. My periods are normally not that long but this was shorter then normal. I've been experiencing migraines, nausea,tiredness,and lightheadedness. I also feel as if I've been urinating more frequently. I don't know what to think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no way to know unless you test :)
    MummyOf2ooo

Answer by MummyOf2ooo at 8:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• that how i was and i just put it off until i didn't get it the next month but then i tested and sure enough i was pregnant

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It could be just the BC how long have you been taking it? I would stop taking it for this month and test next month if you are worried. Good Luck.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 9:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I've been on it for 7 months now. No problems ever with it. I'm going to test tomorrow morning. I'm still taking my pill tonight because I don't want to run that risk. Thanks for the input. I have a 2 1/2 yr old and am married, but not sure if I'm ready for another just yet.
    Anonymous

• Only skipping the bed time fun is 100% accurate, You might just be that .1% but you will never know unless you test. I was told that with my cancer I would never have kids, my boyfriend and i still used condoms and five months later i found out i was pregnant. So all i can say is test, test, test. and good luck
    born2Bwild

Answer by born2Bwild at 9:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009