Is it possible you can begin to start showing at 10 weeks ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure how soon you start showing with number 2. But with my son I didn't show until 16 weeks I don't think. Anything before that was just bloating.
    Anonymous

• I'm 14 weeks with my second and I'm starting to show. Is this your first? Its usually at four months or so with your first. But everyone is different.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• your baby is about the size of a pumpkin seed right now, so I doubt your showing.
    My first I started showing at 23 weeks, my second it was 16 weeks.
    probably just bloating.
    don't worry, you'll be sporting that baby belly soon enough mama!
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ive heard you can start showing soone with #2...but when I looked in the mirror I could tell at 10 weeks but no one else could, just because I know my body and that it looked different...

Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• At 6 wks pg with my second I was so bloated I looked about 6 months pg. Granted I was heavy to start with but my stomach was round and hard unlike fat.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i am almost 10 wks and its not bloating i am showing and i have the "glow" lol everyone is different..
    laydlexius

Answer by laydlexius at 9:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• no it would be water weight
    or just the weight you ahve gained from eating more
    your baby is still very small and below your pelvic bone.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• with my first child I went from 100 pounds to 162 in 7 months and gained nothing after that. Also my friend CC is almost 6 months and still rocks her perfect body. Me on the other hand am almost 8 months with my second child and this time have only gained 25 pounds every pregnancy and baby is diffrent so anything is possible. And remmber never fear the belly, they are in right now everyone wants one :)
    Good luck and congrats
    born2Bwild

Answer by born2Bwild at 9:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Every woman's body is different and so is every pregnancy! I'm 16 week's and 5 day's and I was showing at about 9 week's. My belly wasn't huge but there was a bump. Although your baby looks like a little peanut, it is very possible you could be showing! Don't let anyone tell you different, if you know you're showing then embrace it because the time flie's!
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Lol, started showing at 9 weeks!
    makes me laugh-
    your baby at 9 weeks is like smaller than a finger nail!
    AND lower than your pubic hair line!
    You dont start showing until after week 16- though I HAVE heard of 2nd time mothers showing a LITTLE bit before than.
    Tehehe-9 or 10 weeks.
    you are SILLY
    Anonymous