how soon after you loose your plug could labor start-

I lost some or all of mine today, and Im only 30 weeks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It took a couple weeks for mine to completely come out. And I think it was two or so weeks after it came out that I went into labor. I think I was 30 weeks or so maybe 32 weeks. And he was born at 36. Everyone is different tho. Ask your doctor to be sure.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• weeks
    what you "lost" today could had also just been a increase in discharge .
    you can also lose your plug many times .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• if there was blood in it (a bloddy show-just tinges with blood) it can start within 24-48 hours but just a reg old plug can take weeks to come out fully
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• dont you hate it when ppl say oh it could be discharge?? lol, theres a big difference between them, but you can lose it for weeks, or days just if it is pinkish/reddish you need to call your ob, or if your having other problems like preterm issues then u need to call. im 30 weeks and lost pretty sure all of mine yesterday all day long and i have preterm issues
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• ok look it is nothing to hate when people say discharge do you knwo how many times i thought i lost my plug but yes it was in fact just a serious increase in discharge
    so YES miss know it all it can infact be discharge
    i was having pre labor issues from 28 weeks had it stopped 4 times and put on bed rest for the whole pregnancy . guess what it was still an increase in discharge . dont you just hate it when others try to cut down someone elses advice isnt it annoying and freaking childish ???
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• awww someone needs a hug???
    yes u r acting childish. i wasnt being rude i just made a simple statement.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• no you were rude i gave her an option of what it could had been you arent in her bathroom youdidnt see what fell out of her
    so i said it could be discharge but also that you could lose your pkug many times
    stick to answerign questions and leave others advice alone you cranky @$$ hole
    oh and go to the freaking dr duh if you are in pain thought you were a know it all
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My Dr told me last week after I lost mine that if you dont go into labor within 24-48 hours then the plug can and most likely will regenerate.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:53 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i lost mine at 37wks and had my son 4 days later.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 11:16 AM on Jun. 20, 2009