magnesium?

I take a women one a day, but i was wondering if i could take a magnesium supplement also.Does anyone know??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Health

• I don't take a multi-vitamin (I eat a healthy diet); I do take a cal/mag/D.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I get the calcium-magnesium-zinc supplement -- something Valley, can't remember off the top of my head -- and I take four a day. I took 5 a day for over two years, but have had to scale back to help make them last longer. I started because mag. is supposed to help with asthma. Not only has it helped that some, I also haven't had a migraine in almost four years, hardly ever any cramps, all kinds of perks. I also take a multivitamin, but that's because I eat nothing but junk food and weird stuff. I don't do healthy very often.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 10:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Read up on it! If you read up on it & you feel it can help Try it! But for some vitamins over doing isn't any good!! I like roachiesmom's Advice!! If that works for her! That would be Great!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2009