do u giggle when....

You see someone thats like 6 weeks pregnant rubbing there belly and CONVINCED there showing...
My sister is 10 weeks pregnant and she rubs her belly all the time (shes a little chubby) and says how the baby is kicking.
Im like "your kid is the size of a pumpkin sead, and your uterus is like the size of an orange.
I mean, dont get me wrong, I rubbed my belly too that early, I think everyone does... but we dont run around saying our baby is kicking at 6 weeks or 10 weeks and wearing maturnity pants and clothes. Lol.
I love her to death, but she makes me laugh sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol ya i do .
    i didnt rub my belly tho til i was like 16 weeks and showing lol
    my friend crystal said she just started doing it and she is 14 weeks and ya showing ,
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I absolutely writhe with pain when barely pregnant women say they can feel their baby kicking. I scream "NO, IT'S JUST GAS! YOUR BABY IS THE SIZE OF A PEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!" But they don't listen. There's always someone that runs up to back up their claim, screaming "I FELT MY BABY KICK AT 12 WEEKS CAITRAWKS, U DUNNO WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!"

Note the spelling of my screenname is wrong. Why does everyone spell my screenname wrong? Oh well, that's beside the point.

I didn't feel my daughter kick for real until 19 weeks. I felt like a horrible mom because everyone else in my due date group (Dec. 08 yay!) was saying they felt theirs at like 14-16 weeks. Ugh.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• O.P here-
    I didnt rub mine until about 20 weeks, unless I was at home in my bed, I'll admit I rubbed alot from the day I found out but it was when I was ALONE so ppl didnt laugh at me.
    Lol.
    Anonymous

• My sister did that and was four weeks pregnant. CONVINCED she was showing and gaining weight.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• When I see a pregnant woman, I rub my tummy longingly, lol. I wish I was joking.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• O.P here-
    I didnt feel mine like FOR SURE until almost 22 weeks, so Im right there with ya caitxrawks!
    Anonymous

• Haha I rub my tummy all the time when I'm at home. Its a huge bonding thing for me.I did it with my son all the time, and now I'm trying to teach him there is a baby in there. He doesn't really get it though. (hes 15 months so I don't expect him to completely understand) But I do not do it in public. Lol. I'm 14 weeks now and barely showing. I feel like a cow. But that's because I know my body and I notice the difference. I can't wait until this baby starts kicking and I can let my son feel. It's my favorite part. I was about 18 weeks when I felt my son and I have been told you can feel the baby sooner when its your second (or more) so I'm super excited. But even if I have to wait until 18 again its all good. =)
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• A ton of women on here bitched about pregnant women rubbing their bellies. At least they did when I was pregnant last year. I was so self-conscious about it in public! I used my belly as an armrest LOL.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Oh, and to clarify, I can totally understand feeling the baby at 16 or 17 weeks if it's your second child and beyond. But it's the first time moms that I just don't get. I only have my daughter, and I *still* knew the difference between gas and real kicks : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• RIght?!
    the other day some teen mother got on me becaues she asked
    "is it possible to feel my baby kick at 7 weeks"
    than in the question box she was like...
    "i know everyone says its impossible, but it felt like a little fishy swiming around my stumic"
    My anwer (which I belived to be imformational and polite said)
    At this point in your pregnancy your baby is about the size of a grain of rice, so chances are the feeling you speak of was just gas, you'll probably start feeling baby around 18-22 weeks. But dont worry mama, you'll feel it soon enough!
    she went CRAZY BITCH on me, along with another mother that was like..
    "HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FELT, YOU DONT KNOW MY BODY, IT WAS LIKE A FISH SWIMING, THATS THE BABY!"
    the other mother was like
    "I FELT MINE AT 9 WEEKS, SO TO THE POSTER THAT SAID IT WAS GAS, GET YOUR FACTS STRIGHT, YOU CAN FEEL YOUR BABY AS EARLY AS 6 WEEKS IF YOU KNOW YOUR BODY!"
    Anonymous