Has anyone used a sling or wrap with their neborn that they like?

I am looking for a sling or wrap for my newborn. I was wondering if anyone has one they really liked and can recommend.

bhwrn1

Asked by bhwrn1 at 9:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Moby!! My moby wrap was my favorite but a close second was handmade by a friend- Just a piece of fabric hocked through a few rings.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I use a peanut shell. I love it and so does my DS. You can pick one up at Babies r Us.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 9:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• http://sweetpearingslings.com/

These are the best. They are of the finest quality and work so nicely. I put my youngest in as a baby and can carry my 2.5 year old as well. The owner, is so sweet and helpful. She has a full tutorial on her page too.

The sling I got when my baby was born is just as nice as it was when I got it 18 months ago. They really wash and wear great. Plus she has so many nice styles to choose.

I got mine with the pocket and never needed to carry a diaper bag when out. I just put a diaper and some wipes in the pocket with my keys and cell phone and we were set.

Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• check out www.wearyourbaby.com they have info on all types of wraps and even instructions on how to make your own. i made two for $15. i love it. when my babe was a newborn i used the front cross wrap a lot... it made for easy nursing in public.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I have an Over the Shoulder Baby Holder. I've used it since my daughter was 4 weeks old.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I love Baby Bjorn but she is 15 weeks and went into about 8 weeks old. Before that she was in arms. She loves it... being so close to my heart.

Really like to look of the one on www.askdrsears.com they are very experienced in this kind of thing
    mummylovebaby

Answer by mummylovebaby at 10:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I loved my moby up until my daughter was 15 months old :)
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• moby! you can use it soooo many ways as your baby grows... cradle hold, front hold, hip hold, back hold, etc etc! they have a website if you google it
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• MOBY. the end. :)
    kurokitty21

Answer by kurokitty21 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• i love my moby! i still put my daughter in it, and she will be a year old next saturday. i got mine on ebay for 40 + free shipping. i love it! i have chronic back pain, and it is the only one i can stand for an extended period of time. congrats and good luck!
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 20, 2009