Most embarassing thing that happened the first yr w baby...

I have two.
Gauge pulled my shirt down without me knowing and I held a 12 minute conversation with the FedEx guy before he glanced down too often and I noticed my left boob (covered in my polkadot bra) hanging out and my son pointing at the polka dots.
Second thing was when my sister inlaw took Gauge to church and bc I said no nursery, she kept him on her lap. Every time the pastor spoke, Gauge talked back. Ruining the entire sermon but making everyone laugh. I met the pastor and had to say sorry.
What about everyone else? Theres gotta be some times when you werent laughing at what just happened, but you can laugh now.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 9:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A few weeks after I had my son I wanted to dress up, so I did and went to church. I looked smoking, well about 15 mins into sunday school, My son in the nursury started crying, he was only 2 doors down, so I heard him.

I had left a bottle, so I wan't worried about him not getting food.

But my boobs didn't care that I had left a bottle, my milk let down all over my new sexy clothes and I didn't even know it till a man across the room told his wife who passed it around the class and someone finally told me a bout it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• my son was 2 weeks old...took him to the doctors and he peed in the nurses mouth....luckily she is a good friend of mine...it was more funny than embarrassing but i laugh all the time
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• LOLOLOL! I love this. One of my favorite times would have to be when my daughter took a huge crap in the frozen food aisle of Wal-Mart. It was completely liquid, and you could hear her pushing it out aughhh. It smelled so bad!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My daughter pees on the table at every well-baby checkup O.O
    caitxrawks

• I was at a friends house holding my then 4 month old in a football hold... poop fell out of her diaper, onto my bare foot and left a line of poop all the way to the bathroom. Gross.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:41 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My son crying the last 30 minutes of a flight! I felt so bad for the little guy! He just wanted out!
    Anonymous

• I got one...

My son was about a month old, I guess, && we took him to meet my stepmom's aunt for the 1st time. Well I had him in my lap, changing his poopy diaper && he wasn't done pooping apparently && I couldn't get his diaper on him fast enough. So he pooped all in my lap. I tried to wipe it off, but had to ride all the way home with a huge brown stain on the front crotch area of my jeans. && my stepmom had to run into the grocery store on the way home, so to make it worse I had to sit in the Shnuck's parking lot for like 15 minutes waiting on her.

It was horrible...lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i was in church once, and in the middle of service, of course, right when it gets quiet, my son pooped. he was only about 2 weeks old, and it was LOUD! everyone turned and looked, thankfullly i knew most of them and they all just laughed. i couldn't believe it...lmao
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• my FAV one of all time was when I holding my son at walmart in the checkout isle n my baby was doing his sucky face because he was hungry (you know the sucky face, the most ADORABLE face in the world!) I guess me thinking "ohh, its time to feed the baby, he's hungry" made my body go wacky and I let down ALL over the place from both breasts... I was so busy staring at him and trying to pay the cashier I hadnt noticed and was wearing a white shirt a little boy pointed at me and said
    "look mommy, BOOBIES"
    I looked down to see myself all exposed, wet, and having my own persoal wet tee shirt contest.
    omg- I was so ashamed. LOL
    Anonymous

• oh! i got another. we were at a friends house, my son was only about 4wks old, and he had just pooped. so my dh goes to change his diaper, he put down a changing pad on the floor, layed him down, took the diaper off, and apparently he wasn't done, and it shot out and got all over their carpet...i felt so bad! thankfully they were understanding!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2009