Anyone watch 16 and Pregnant on MTV last night?

That girl was such a brat! She's lucky her parents stood by her and allow her to live there and are helping her as much as they are.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• YEAH SHE IS, AND I KNOW IT IS HARD TO TAKE CARE OF A CHILD WHEN YOU ARE THAT YOUNG, BUT THESE GIRLS REALLY ACT AIRHEADED AS IF THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN THE BABY JUST CRYING. I THINK THEY ACT REALLY DRAMATIC AND BRATTY, AND UNAPPRECIATIVE. SHE SHOULD BE HAPPY SHE HAS HER MOTHER AND JUST DEAL WITH THE SITUATION THAT IS ALREADY THERE.
    NATI2124

Answer by NATI2124 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i want to know who has time to do thier hair and makup while having a baby just for the record i looked like shit in lobor...
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I was a teen mom and had a dozen friends that were teen moms (teen mom school) and I don't recall i t being the way mtv portrays it.....it's all for ratings...they need to do hidden cameras on teens and their real day to day life. I'm not impressed and hope it gets cancelled
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:53 AM on Jun. 20, 2009

• Why isn't the baby's father forced to be involved?
    Anonymous

• I thought the mom was ridiculous!
    Anonymous

• After I saw this, I literally called my sister up on the phone for a 20 minute rant about it. It pissed me off so much!!! I agree with ggiovanni, how does this girl wake up at 2am after her water breaks and her hair and makeup are all perfect? She's an idiot. Plus, the whole "My baby daddy doesn't know" thing kinda flies out the window when you say it ON NATONAL TELEVISION. Seriously, what an idiot.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE that show. Most of the girls are spoiled little brats tho.. They think it's hard now yet they haven't even moved out of the house.
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 1:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2009