How do yall keep your emotions in line?

I have been a monster today. I was mean to everyone that made eye contact with me. Or basicly just anyone I saw in general. I knew I was being a jerk but just kept on.
Anyone else done this lately? Has anyone learned how to fake nice?
I hate the excuse that 'I'm pregnant' because it doesnt help the people we make shake with fear...Or make cry. I made a cashier cry today. Thats how mean I was. :(

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 9:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. if im trying super hard to hold back i just stop, get really calm give u a fuck you smile and walk away...ppl hate that.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i cant help but to act like that most days, i cant fake being nice...i mostly get mad at my df, but hes an ass anyways sometimes so he has it coming..lol. idk but its just because of hormones..do the best you can. :)
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I dont know how to fake nice cuz if im trying to hold in some hostile words I just throw a nasty look.
    Like one if u looked at me u wud feel it in ur tummy and it would make u nervous...LOL
    one time I wanted to go off on this girl so I just snarled my lip at her and rolled my eyes and stared at her until she looked away...LOL it was funny after cuz she knew what i wanted to say with out me saying it..
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i was in an extremely bad mood while we were at the mall one day, and one of those people that stand around with the clip boards (i think that they are survey ppl) asked me if i could have a moment of her time, and i yelled at her, and scared her so badly that to this day, a year later, those clipboard ppl arnt in that area of the mall anymore.
    Anonymous