in pain at 30 weeks..quick replies, plz!

ill make this as short as i can. i am cramping alot, earlier i had 2 back contractions(i have back labor with my kids) and i have felt "sick" all day long....but right this sec its more of the cramping that wont stop. i take meds for preterm labor, ive taken tylenol, i have taken a few showers today and im out of options.any ideas? this is my third and "naughty" baby..
thanx.

eSnA2008

Asked by eSnA2008 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wonder if you would call your ob and maybe go to the delivery facility if they might be able to help you more? Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 9:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yes, go to labor and delivery. It could be nothing but it is always better safe than sorry.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I had back labor last year and my contractions felt like a two ton cinder block was sitting on the top of my bump. That was the only thing I felt on my stomach. Did you time the contractions? I'm pretty sure they start out 6 minutes apart. Also, watch for baby movement. You wont feel the baby as usual, if at all. It'll all be pressure in your back when the baby moves....Thats all I really remember.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 9:45 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• go to the dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I would go to L&D... better to go in and find out it is nothing than to wait and have something bad happen. Good luck, but I would really consider going in especially if you are already on meds to stop preterm labor.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i contract daily 10 minuets apart, its not the timing its where the pain is shifting to. my babys hecka lazy these days.thanx everyone.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• call your ob or mw.... could be braxton hicks
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2009